Defend the Diamond! Defend the Diamond!

One of the best stick animations I have ever seen. It is so smooth and flawless, that it looks like it was made by one person. And to top it all off, every single action was synchronised with the music's bpm- that is, every punch, kick, slice and stab matched to the beat of the song! Jeezus!

Shuriken255 responds:

Thanks! Going to make sequel to this one.

Pico Day Pico Day

My god, that was beautiful! A darker, human side of Pico is shown in the aftermath of Pico's school. Glad that you used Evangelion's cinematography, because I am such a fan. Should have called this "Pico Genesis Evangelion" and his condition "Picostrumentality." A+!

-AceTriad

Time to Madness Part02 Time to Madness Part02

It's really awesome. I recommend that he go to the elevator first, kill all the enemies in the elevator, go up the elevator, kill one guy on the upper floor before driven down back into the elevator. Some of the enemies will follow in the stairs, so the protagonist ambushes them. Another group will follow in the elevator, so the protagonist ambushes them too. After that, he goes up the stairs, and then kills everybody.

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

These games frustrate yet amaze me. The animations and graphics have no doubt improved, and the use of several different buttons are extremely convenient.

If you could improve it, perhaps you can scale down the black blur surrounding the camera a bit, because it makes it hard to see. Also, can you make the hitboxes bigger and delay a few of the buttons by an extra second or two? Because sometimes the box doesn't click, and other times the deaths are too quick.

Another great job! If there is a reason for you to stay in Madness, then this is one of them, for it's a well designed game. Happy Madness Day!

Sift Heads - Ultimatum Sift Heads - Ultimatum

A great conclusion to the SHW series. Full of plot and action, and of course, this one doesn't need an account. Aside from the Sift heads survival shooter, Street Wars and remastered previous episodes, will there be more Sift heads games that continue on this story that follow on this format?

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Love the ole ultraviolence, and the funny scene at the end. Love the Deimos flashbang, and the return of the noobtube. And the longest incident yet. This is the first animation that you use scopes.

SmK - Good Time Remix SmK - Good Time Remix

This song improves on the original. The intro and outro, not to mention the verses remind me of Owl CIty's "Fireflies." The chorus is a raving mad techno house shit... in a good way, of course. Congrats on making a loved song better for our generation [Kids from the future might think this is outdated . If they remeber this song, it's because they hate their music and want to go back to the ...Good Time(s).] lol.

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

lol exactly, thanks for getting the song and I'm glad you enjoyed it

Magmar Magmar

What did you use to make this? And it looks like someone's going to get their forehead kicked. Or sucked on(includes touching). Perhaps even do a headbutt , and leave their head there for a long time. Or all in no specific order.

LegolaSS responds:

Photoshop, i don't understand the rest of the comment, so i am going to give you a strange look and walk away...

Madness Combat Amigurumis Madness Combat Amigurumis

How cute. You're very talented when it comes to making art, with yarn, and possibly other media if you use it. I'm a big fan of Mr. Jolly's work, and recently I've submitted a piece called Plain Ol' Madness? Will you please return the favor and check it out.

A light in the sky. A light in the sky.

I've seen XM4-3, and needless to say, I'm putting my money on Enid. Still awesome, and ambiguous and vague at the beginning though... It could fool you into thinking that the character might be somebody else.