Defend the Diamond! Defend the Diamond!

One of the best stick animations I have ever seen. It is so smooth and flawless, that it looks like it was made by one person. And to top it all off, every single action was synchronised with the music's bpm- that is, every punch, kick, slice and stab matched to the beat of the song! Jeezus!

Shuriken255 responds:

Thanks! Going to make sequel to this one.

Pico Day Pico Day

My god, that was beautiful! A darker, human side of Pico is shown in the aftermath of Pico's school. Glad that you used Evangelion's cinematography, because I am such a fan. Should have called this "Pico Genesis Evangelion" and his condition "Picostrumentality." A+!

-AceTriad

Time to Madness Part02 Time to Madness Part02

It's really awesome. I recommend that he go to the elevator first, kill all the enemies in the elevator, go up the elevator, kill one guy on the upper floor before driven down back into the elevator. Some of the enemies will follow in the stairs, so the protagonist ambushes them. Another group will follow in the elevator, so the protagonist ambushes them too. After that, he goes up the stairs, and then kills everybody.

Viva La Vida Mario Viva La Vida Mario

Amazing! Actually brings a true message to the song, and the protagonist finally gets his justice after all. This may surpass the Minecraft "Fallen Kingdom" video. I hope you bring your masterpieces to Youtube and Facebook.

jackbliss responds:

Thank you so much! I hope it will reach more people to bring about real changes. We have to remember we still have the power! It has been uploaded to YouTube and Facebook. Thanks again for your review :)

Birth Birth

"Animation explaining birth processes needs polish, but it's great"

Your animation, is a very fine piece of work. I enjoyed the references regarding to childbirth and the comedy it represents. However, you might need to explain what some of them mean, as I had to look up previous reviews to find out what Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 meant. Also, do leave a small disclaimer for those who are sensitive to this material. Other than that, keep up the good work! I'm sure you'll get at least an 80.

Incident:110A Incident:110A

"Krinkels has done it again"

Well, Krinkels, it looks like your cartoon hit the spot. It's great to see Jesus in all of His glory. He now has improved abilities, ever since Inundation. His telekinesis is so strong he can fire guns and rip people's brains out. He came prepared with all of his weapons( sans TAC-50 sniper rifle). The kill counter in reversing order was excellent, and hilarious once it reached the negative side. Not to mention interrupting the credits to do so. And the feel of the violence is smooth, yet gives the feel of the early episodes. It looks like you'll be top dog for a very long time. All hail the King... no God of Madness!!

Harlem Shake Harlem Shake

Don't listen to them... just because you based off this animation off a meme doesn't mean you've ruined your characters! It's simply because you enjoyed this opportunity to have fun! And let me tell you, I enjoyed it! You brought a whole new perspective to the meme by using animated cartoon characters instead of live- action people! Don't feel down, feel proud, and keep it up!

Max Payne Tribute Max Payne Tribute

The last great Max Payne tribute (especially a stick flash) was 'Payback is A Bitch'. This brings back the memories in a smoother way.

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

It was kind of funny, seeing a girl sing a song about male sexual desires, and be blunt about it. And the voices are nice, especially how she sings the song in a pleasant manner. It was also funny when she was briefly interrupted, but this problem was solved by the tentacle monster. Not to mention the cuddling at the end. I swear, the melody of the song seems so familiar. Where did it come from?

Pencilmation Halloween Pencilmation Halloween

Hahaha, the best halloween comedy ever, taking all of the established archetype and mixing it with 1920s style comedy. Great work! Especially with Pacman, and the character transitions.